Assalamualaikum,
I attended A Research Proposal presented by a foreign doctor, wearing purdah.. SubhanaLlah, I love her voice! Her intonation! It was a very good presentation. Just that her research was very complicated for us all to understand and a bit confusing! :)
Well, whatever it is, I'll be having my 1st test of "research proposal" with my 2 SUPERVISORS-Supervisor and 1st Co-supervisor, this Wednesday! Research proposal pun tak siap lagi, baru duk collect articles, reading here and there and everything jumble up and everywhere, all over the place! uwwwaaa...
Alhamdulillah.. All my supervisors are all concern about me!! :)
Syukur Alhamdulillah..
If I don't have this small meet up with my supervisor, I'll not be taking my research proposal seriously and doing things faster that it should be..
Thank you to my all my supervisors!!!
May Allah bless us all..
May Allah help me to do this research!
Ameen...
2 comments:
Assalamualaikum El!
Rindu la kata awak :D
Tengah nak present research proposal ke? Kita dah selesai. Sampai kul 3 pagi prepare slide. Alhamdulillah lepas tajuk. Ni nak kena cari supervisor pulak.
Waalaikumussalam...
Tak buat lagi research proposal nye, tapi kena buat dah la dalam masa 1-2 minggu ni. Nak mintak grant + presentation after that..
Post a Comment