Tuesday, May 04, 2010

DHUHA PRAYER

Assalamualaikum,

Alhamdulillah, yesterday I received a sms saying that I don't have to pay for the raw materials to do my research, as long as the end results will be given to the company! Syukur Alhamdulillah!!! Right after I told my husband about this news, he asked, "Solat Dhuha tak hari ni?" I answered, "Solat." :)

After a while, I received a call from a nearby clinic asking me to do locum. Well, I'm in the middle of searching my references for my BIG PROJECT, so, I don't think I can go. But I asked my husband if he wants to do locum as he did mentioned it earlier yesterday morning. He talked to the clerk himself and he accepted it and had to go to the clinic by 5pm till 9:30pm, break from 7-8pm. He said, "Testing power hari ni Solat Dhuha 6 rakaat.. Memang power lah!." :) He added, "Huda dapatlah save RM1000, abang dapatlah RM140." hehe

He was tired after the locum. There were 20 over patients that he had seen. The clinic receives 60+ patients daily.. that's a lot of money, eh? ;) He came back at 9:50pm and said that he had forgotten few prescriptions for drugs, but it was OK. The clinic gave him cash money in an envelope... Guess what? RM180!!!

Alhamdulillah..

Since we started studying in Kuantan, Alhamdulillah we get the chance to pray Dhuhas daily, Alhamdulillah... It's amazing how the rezeki comes, but, as my mother in law said, "Rezeki, kita tak tahu bila nak dapat, tapi Alhamdulillah.. Kalau kita niat tolong orang, adalah Allah nak bagi rezeki kat kita." (something like that, Ma speaks in Kelantanese. hehe)

Let's Solat Dhuha!!!

2 comments:

Bayu Pagi said...

syukran atas peringatan...

drnehar said...

afwan