If I am you baby, please touch me
I need your touch in ways you may never know
Don't just wash and change and feed me
But rock me close, kiss my face and stroke my body
Your soothing, gentle touch says security and loves.
If I am your child, please touch me
Though I may resist, even push you away
Persist, find ways to meet my needs
Your goodnight hug helps sweeten my dreams
Your daytime touch tells me how you really feel.
If I am your teenager please touch me
Don't think because I'm almost grown
I don't need to know that you still care.
I need your loving arms, I need your tender voice,
When the road gets rocky, the child in me still needs.
If I am your grown up child please touch me
Though I may have a family of my own to hold,
I still need mummy's and daddy's arms when I hurt
As a parent the view is different
I appreciate you more.
http://dinoor.blogspot.com/
3 comments:
sian huzaifah...
he's getting better, alhamdulillah
Salam, berikut ada tudung seperti di dalam filem Ketika Cinta Bertasbih
http://www.facebook.com/pages/solehah2u/218007874781?v=photos&ref=ts#!/album.php?aid=248136&id=218007874781
Post a Comment