Alhamdulillah, I am back and entering my 3rd week of being a student again. And this time, I believe it is more challenging as compared to before. It's PhD. Just spelling it or pronouncing it to others makes me feel so super scared.
So, recently I had my "Korea Getaway". Haha. No, I didn't spend money, and time to go to Korea. PhD meh? No travelling-travelling lorrr. But, I watched a very beautiful Korean movie entitled "Angel Eyes". Yup! It is just one of the means for me to release my tension. Errkkk PhD!
Anyway, promising myself. For my next Korean Getaway, I need to work hard, study hard and smart, then only I'll reward myself. Deal ok drnehar? Huhu.
Why I am babbling here?
Well, Mr Hubby forced me in a very nice way to start writing again. "Only with writing, we can share knowledge and experience with others" he said. InsyaAllah, after this, I'll write something more "knowledgeable" to be shared here.
Till then... Tata. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment