Assalamualaikum,
Alhamdulillah, today is my 3rd day of MCs. InsyaAllah, I have just one more day to relax before I start my oncall this Saturday... Actually, I'm scared to start working and to do my oncall. I'm still having on and off pain over my abdomen. Sometimes, feeling some kind of contraction pain, however I just ignored it because... it will just turned out to be Braxton Hicks, my final diagnosis during my admission at the hospital... Nothing can be done...
There were sad events when I was admitted to the hospital, however I just shared it with my husband. So many tears dropped while I was there... But I guess, it's normal for a patient to feel that way??? I'm not sure. But that was the first time that I became a patient. Before this, I was the doctor treating the patients... Anyways, it was not a good experience at all.. Initially I wanted to make complaints and asked for my rights as a patient, as a doctor, as a Malaysian??? But then, the sad events made me realise... maybe Allah wanted to show to me how patients felt when I mistreated them all this while... :(
Well, just pouring out a little here... No offense to anybody. But in any ways, I'm glad that I have my husband to be with me all the time. Alhamdulillah... I'm not sure how am I going to live without him being around... I miss him when he's away to work... Just can't be apart from him even for just a minute. Maybe this is the hikmah and the secret of "Cinta lepas kawin.. ;) " Thank you Allah for this very special gift... :)
My husband dreamt of me during my stay at the hospital...
He dreamt that I went away and missing... He tried to search for me but failed for so many times... He tried to look for me but I was nowhere...
He said he didn't like the dream. :)
Well, I told him that it was just a dream and I'm still here next to him. But, if it's taqdir that we are going to be separated by life and death soon, then, I prayed that we will meet again in the Heaven as husband and wife forever, Ameen. (I'm emotinally sick! :p)
No comments:
Post a Comment