Sunday, March 04, 2007

MARCH HOLIDAY

Assalamualaikum...

Alhamdulillah, last Wednesday, we went back to KL for March... Actually, I got my 4 days holidays before I change posting to Medical Department. So decided to go back to KL for the last trip, insyaAllah...

Alhamdulillah, I had finished my posting at A & E... The last day I was at A & E, there was a kenduri held for those going away and March and February birthdays... I didn't know there was a kenduri for that. Just so happened that on that day I was woorking morning shift, so, suddenly they said there was Makan-Makan... I had to give a speech some more. Well, I was really not prepared... :) But anyhow, it was a good event. I got a frame and a mug... Thanks A & E staffs n bosses!! :)

InsyaAllah, starting tomorrow I'll be working at Medical which I'm not sure myself how I can get through Medical. But to think back that I have already completed 4 postings, insyaAllah, Medical will be justttt another posting that I will go through... If everybody can, why can't I??? However, bringing my Baby Caliph growing along while working is something that I have to adapt both to the environment and the hectics in the ward. InsyaAllah, one is put at a situation that he/she can handle, that's Allah promise... :)

Anyways, going back to KL was a wonderful ecperience... We went back with AirAsia as always... Actually, I wanted to ride the bus, but my hubby said that if we took the bus, then, I will be grumbling about backache and bodyache because of the long hours in the bus... So, we flew with the SKY BUS, AirAsia... :) We reached Cheras house at 1am on Thursday. Had to wait for my Ayah to pick us up from Port Dickson. We had late dinner. The next day, there was no electric in Bandar Tun Hussein Onn from 9am-5pm. All the shops were dark!!! hehe. So, we didn't know what to do, so we just slept...

During lunch time, I got to eat siput sedut!!! hehe. I told Mak that I wanted to eat the siput sedut. So, she asked Makcik to cook. But instead, we went to the nearest restaurant and bought the lemak cili padi siput sedut! It was very delicious, yum yum!!! :) In the evening, we went to Kajang and got our Kad Nikah. Later, went to HKL to get all my payslips since May 2006 until December 2006... hehe. Then, fetch Mak at Hotel Putra. It was already raining, but since my Mak was hungry we went to Kampung Baru and found a Nasi Bubur warung... The food was tasty and good and cheap!!! :) It was Thailand's dishes. There were like 9 small dishes, udang kering, ikan kering, sayur with tauhu goreng, ikan bilis goreng kerabu mangga and a few more dishes. We thought we wouldn't finish it, but we did!!! hehe.

Friday night, we went to visit the twins at their house. Had our dinner together. The twins were already asleep but since we were making so much noise, they woke up suddenly... :) On Friday, Mak was having her leave. So, early morning we went to Putrajaya Maybank. Then, went around Hospital Serdang, because maybe I'll be delivering my baby there... :) Then, we went to Jaya Jusco Cheras Selatan near our house at Balakong. Mak was hungry again. So, we had our lunch at Johny's. Another Thailand food. :) But I prefer the Nasi Bubur warung one.. if you are asking me...:) After lunch, we slept... That night, Ikram brought Nasi Arab with all the lauk. Mak cooked Ayam tikka! It was really good food! :) Everybody was around that night... :)

On Saturday, we went to our ex-Chinese neighbour at Shah Alam. Celebrating Chinese New Year. We had Nasi Beriani. Actually, my Abangalong was doing the landscape for them also... The landscape looks very nice... :) Later, we went back home and there were 2 more hours before we had to go back to KLIA and depart to Kota Bharu....

It was really good holiday for me and my hubby... Just that, my hubby had something else in his mind. For me, I really freed my mind and just enjoy the good food! Mak said that I should ate all the good food now because later on, after I give birth there'll be 2 months of pantang period where only ikan haruan, ikan bakar for me... hehe. Thanks a lot Mak!!! And now, enjoy the pics...

No comments: