
Assalamualaikum,
It had been quite some time since we story mory about Huzaifah... Let's talk about my little hero today... ;)
Physically
Weight: >7kg
Height: Never measured
Hair: Full oh hairs and he has 1 piece of white hair... hehe
Skin: Fair
Gum: No teeth yet, only teething
Activities
Stepping and shuffling on the walker
Tak suka Turn over (meniarap)
Loves to sit and play ON Ummi when Ummi's around
Feeding
Nasi + sayur hijau/carrot/potatoes + daging/ayam + air. Boiled them together and blend. (no added salt)
Breastfeeding milk (Still not started on bottle feeding. Not expressed breastmilk. Alhamdulillah, still have breastmilk.. :) )
Here are some pics of Huzaifah...
Main dengan ayah
Huzaifah steady on Kakak Afaf's walker
Eating nasi bubur
At rumah Tok Ayah n Nenek Cheras
That's all from Huzaifah... ;)
1 comment:
Assalamualaikum
Thanks for stopped by in my blog many moons ago. Not until now, that I managed to hop-back into your blog. I know it's been a while. But it's nice to know that there is a fellow doctor residing in Kelantan, had visited my blog. I hope this will be a beginning of a friendship.
Answering your Q, why pathology?
My answer will be, it was chosen for me because Allah knows best. He knows that I won't be able to cope with the system (especially) and the workload if I were to work in medical ward. It's not that bad this speciality. Now I know what the ward-clinicians don't know. :)
Come and visit my blog some time. I'm updating it every now and then.
Wassalam
Post a Comment