Assalamualaikum,
Alhamdulillah after 2 weeks of preparing and submitting my research proposal, the nightmare ended with a interesting and valuable workshop on Biostatistics... haha. Someone might say biostats is another nightmare, but for me Alhamdulillah, the introduction of the biostats made me felt good and release from the tension from before...
The professor who taught us about SPSS and AMOS 4.0 made the lectures and the workshop very interesting and understandable. THANK YOU PROFS!!
We were told that there'll be another 3 days workshop starting from today till Wednesday. Couldn't decide to go or not.. But after thinking and reviewing the schedule for many many times, I think we wouldn't go since our milestone in research is already submitted the research proposal, which will be covered 2nd day of workshop. So, I guess, it would bore us, and the Prof said yesterday that it's more for the CLINICAL postgraduate students. We had research methodology classes and going to have another semester to learn about biostatistics.. So, insyaAllah and hopefully eveything will be covered then.. :)
The title given to my blog post this time was quoted from 2 doctors actually.. Prof Dato' Dr Md Tahir and Assoc Prof Dr Jamalludin Ab Rahman.. I had planned by Gantt chart but I'm not sure I can follow them. I hope I will.. Maybe I have to restart planning in my little diary again. haha. I used to write the litlle diary before during early settlement in the university. However, as time goes by, the little diary became empty as days passed by.. hehe.
START TO PLAN AGAIN!
InsyaAllah, with the help of my dear supervisor, I'll be able to do my lab work smoothly...
AMEEN..
Wassalam for now
No comments:
Post a Comment