Thursday, April 29, 2010

NEVER ENDING PROPOSAL...

Assalamualaikum...

It had been a while since I updated my blog...
Well when it comes to problems with my research, then only I'll be back to writing up my blog I guess, just to have a look at the title of my blog make me smile.. ;)

Last week, because of some unexpected problem, my husband had a big test on him regarding his research proposal. So, I helped my husband little bit here and there for his research proposal...He had to change the title of his research and start new again.. Well, it was quite surprising with the minutes that we spent to do his search, but Alhamdulillah, in time, we have already submitted his research proposal today...

As for me, I had to do changes here and there for the recommendations made by the Research Committee. I had to change the number of the nnnnnnn... just to make it scientifically perfect!!! Anyways, I replied in the proposal that since you ask for the increased number of animals, then, the budget grant must be increased as well!!! haha

Hopefully, they will give us the money! Because with the amount of honey that I have used for the research almost reach 1000... hhmm... duit poket sendiri!

Alhamdulillah, the research proposal has been sent today also...
Hopefully both my research proposal and my husband's will be accepted and everything goes smoothly after this.. AMEEN!

No comments: