It had been a hectic week with so many postgraduate issues in the university. Plus, I have so many datelines to be met if I want to GOT (graduate on time). Erkk. I hope.
But, Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah for giving me "useful places" to deviate for a while, from focusing the problems. It made me happy and I had to use my mind to be more creative and to have some fun once in a while.
Inspired by Pinterest, I found a very practical way of organizing the kids toys. In addition, it is also a very good lesson for me to teach the kids how to keep their toys back into their places after they have played. You can find the inspirational photo here at this link: http://www.yourmodernfamily.com/easy-way-to-organize-kids-toys/.
I spent RM32 for the yellow boxes which I bought from the Giant supermarket. The kids had so much fun segregating the toys last week and tonight they were choosing images and couldn't make up their mind when I asked which cartoon should I put for the stickers. Hehe.
I hope to do more of these organizing things and spend a really good and fun time with the kids. It is time that they learn how to be responsible grown up men soon. Uh... What am I thinking? A man when they are only 7 and 5? Well, you can tell that I am a bit "mental" with my PhD. Haha.
Anyway, hope you are inspired by my Organized kids toys tooo...
3rd month PhD....

No comments:
Post a Comment