Alhamdulillah, my husband and I was super spring cleaning together.
What Abang Did?
✔️ Cut the grass
✔️ Cut the pokok pandan
✔️ Cut the pinang leaves
✔️ Washed the smelly green rubbish bin
✔️ Cleaned the front house
✔️ Washed the Alza
What I did?
✔️ Helped Abang for 10 minutes
✔️ Ironed the curtains and cushion covers
✔️ Changed the curtains and cushion covers
✔️ Rearranged the SisApple Cottage stuff
✔️ Wash the clothes and hung them
✔️ Cooked simple dishes for lunches
Since I did more chores, my Abang did something special for me.
He bought me Laici Kang! Sedap!! ;)
Thanks for a lovely weekend, Abang.
Syukur Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah for the strength and will to clean up the house.
Here are some of the pics to summarize the sweet and tired and fruitful weekend. Haha. Back to work tomorrow!!







No comments:
Post a Comment