Thursday, September 17, 2015

WRITING AS I LIKE

It had been a while since I wrote in this blog. But, to my surprise, I've been writing A LOT and post it on my Facebook wall. Not sure what makes me do that. Is it just for getting the LIKES? Kuang kuang kuang. Kantoi! 

Anyways, I wrote about my Kamikaze, the unfortunate cat at the back of our house which had been diagnosed as having Spirotrochosis. A deadly fungus which can affect human. The treatment will need 6 months of oral medication just like antiTB treatment. The cat is still at the cat shop. We decided to ward him and let the veterinarian takes care of him. The vet suggested to euthanise it, but my husband said to give it a chance to live first. I also don't mind because I'm also getting to like the cat. Habib had been asking about the cat! Hopefully the cat will get well soon.

This morning I wrote something related with the RED DAY yesterday. It sadden my Chinese friend who felt that she is being threatened by people calling her as "pendatang". I was not prepared to answer her questions about the RED DAY, about what will happen to the Chinese and Malay, what will become of Malaysia and what is happening in Malaysia. I quoted Tunku Abdul Rahman and the ayat from Surah Al Hujurat:13. SAY NO TO RACISM. We are not USA like years ago when they discriminate blacks and whites. We are 1 Malaysia, I guess now we should use the 1 Malaysia slogan and stop making fools of ownselves, you know who. 

I want to write another story of mine, which happened today. That is I was invited by FMS to become a facilitator during a breastfeeding course. I was really scared because I thought I might not be able to answer the questions. But Alhamdulillah to my surprise the discussion and sharing session was very fruitful for me. Shared about my 3rd ectopic baby. Ok. That made me sad a bit. Now I know why I'm feeling like writing and feeling sad in the heart, and hard on the chest. The mothers were shocked and awed when I told them, "I saw a heartbeat". Yes, that's how I felt. Shocked. Awed. Sad. Cry. Been waiting for it for a long time.... But Alhamdulillah, I got to accept the fact.. That our miracle baby who lived in my left Fallopian tube, was taken back by Allah before I get to nurture him for 9 months and let him grow with love in our family. Alhamdulillah, since the loss, there were many good things that happened in our lives. So, I am grateful to Allah for all His Kindness, His Love and His Blessings in our lives. 

Done writing. Will continue updating from time to time insyaAllah. 

Berjaya upload gambar! Yeay! :)




No comments: