Wednesday, November 22, 2006

UNSTABLE HEART

Assalamualaikum...

Earlier today, I didn't feel good at all... Well, this morning, my specialist made his round at the A&E zones... I was in yellow zone. He doesn't like the A&E to be filled up with patients. As early as possible, we have to discharge the patient or admit them to the ward. I was so scared when he was around yesterday...

Anyways, he asked me about one of the patients that I clerked. I didn't fully clerked the patient. He was upset... but the good point was he took the time to teach me... Memang rasa malu sangat2, bodoh sangat2, sedih sangat2... :( Dah lah takut bila dia soal tak dapat jawab. But we finally came to the same diagnosis... Alhamdulillah. He stressed on the assessment of the patient...

Since we didn't have many patient, he asked me to present the other case that I clerked. My feelings were the same like when I failed the last time... Sedih sangat2... Tak pandai2, walaupun dah repeat! Sedih rasanya, Allah saja yang tau... Tapi syukur sangat, specialist tu sabar ajar dan nasihat. Dia cakap, "You are a MO now, not a HO. You are alone now." :( He thought me well... Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah... Memang rasa sedih, tapi at the same time, as I wrote in my previous posting.. Mungkin Allah sengaja nak tunjuk kat specialist tu yang banyak benda yang kita tak tau... so dia pun ajar lah... :) Allah knows me best!!!

I was sad again when I came home and my husband not around for me to pour out my sadness... So, what did I do??? *Uwaaaaa* after my Maghrib prayer... I cried with my baby... Biarlah cerita tu hanya Baby Apple yang tau citer... Then, chat with Dr. Nani... Sambil2 baca entry masa fail exam hari tuh....

*Uwaaaa* again... try reading it at My Old Story... Mesti korang pun tangkap syahdu.. ;)

Oklah... Tak baik sedih2. Nanti baby pun sedih... :)



May Allah cherish me and my baby always... Ameen....

1 comment:

mizzwanda said...

hehe hang pangey aku lagik ka..nih aku mai nih hehe