TAK TAHAN LAGI
I can't believe I actually had this memorable experience today....
I was presenting a case of thyroid and had some "filling defects" in the history taking, but I think I did well. During the local examination also, I was thankful that I presented my findings to the other lecturer... It went quite well...
However, when we went upstairs into the seminar room, "the lecturer" was so not happy with the refreshers and told us that we won't make it in the final exams. That we are going to fail again in the exams. We are refreshers for 2 months alreeady and he said that we are not supposed to make any more mistakes in the history taking and examination. When he said that, I felt so depressed...
Suddenly, he asked me to go in front of the class and lead the discussion. That time, I just couldn't bare my tears... I dunno what really happen, but that time, I think I was so afraid to face the next final exam and won't pass again...
I asked to be excused, but "the lecturer" didn't let me go at first. By then, my tears are making tear drops but still in the conjunctiva. hehe. The 2nd time I asked him, he let me go coz maybe he saw my red eyes... WaLlahua'lam.
I went to the toilet and the tears kept on flowing. Suddenly saw message in the phone from my twin. She told about our friend's cute children. Then, I sent her message telling "Crying in the toilet. He scolded." I waited in the toilet till my tears has stopped. Syukr that it stopped... Went back to the class and my other friend get scolded also. When "the lecturer" went to take the other batches, she also started crying... What an epidemic... :)
This is supposed to be my final week, and I can't believe I actually cried... But on the other hand, I think, Allah was there with me and let me cried in front of him... coz if I wanted to cry, I think I would have cried the 1st 2 weeks itself... However, Allah knows best...
Hope it won't happen again in future... Ameen.
........................................
UJIAN KEMATANGAN
AlhamduliLlah, rasanya dah buat apa yang patut... Terpulang lah pada mereka2 yang terlibat untuk memikirkannya... Hanya mampu berdoa yang terbaik untuk semua....
KEBAHAGIAAN HATI, PENAWAR HATI
Sabtu lepas, pergi tazkirah Dr. Mai sampaikan. Sebenarnya ada qiyamullail, tapi tak sertai pun. Ajak kawan serumah pergi. AlhamduliLlah, bila pergi situ rasa seronok. Bak kata my twin, maybe kitorang ni suka jumpa2 orang. So, happy lah bile bersosial sikit. Kalau duduk rumah sorang2, start lah tak jadi tenang. ;)
Oleh kerana ramai akhawat yang pergi, kenal dengan my twin. So, terpaksa la mengexplainkan kat diorang yang kita ni sangkut 2 papers. My twin dah nak start keje Rabu ni... Ada di antara mereka yang faham, memang very supportive. One of them said, "The success is there. You can do it insyaAllah." Some of them ada gak yang perli... My Mum will always adviced me... "Tebalkan je muka. You just have to be tak malu."
These are just some examples of what I have to go through. At first, I think of it's more of Ujian... however, as time passes by, I felt these are part of my Pengalaman... and... Allah would never leave me alone...
DeHearty
Dengar temubual DeHearty dengan DJ Irwan Jumaat lepas. Hmmm... memang best! Diorang matang and pandai handle soalan2 yang diajukan. Some more, lawak diorang pun kira boleh diterima and memang lawak jadi la. hehe. Tak sabar nak beli their new album! :)
I like them la... hehe. syyyy...
WaLlahua'lam...
p/s: Faizal... kak el tak kisah kalau faizal masuk sini, tapi this blog is more of what I feel and I'm a bit more daring to express my thoughts and feelings compared to missapple.sodeeq... :) Hope whoever reading this entry/blog won't mind...
(chat dengan Ajin, guna ID Mak. :) loqlaq macam kak wan dia jugak! hehe)
No comments:
Post a Comment