Saturday, November 25, 2006

WHAT SHOULD I STORY TODAY?

Assalamualaikum...

Tetiap hari ada je masa nak tulis blog. Sampai dah takde cerita nak cerita dah pun! Suami el cakap, cerita pasal A&E dengan baby ajelah... hehe.

BASH
I just finished talking to my friend at Shah Alam, asking how was my other friend, Bash doing. Yesterday, she underwent probably a thoracotomy to remove her lung abscess... She was well all this while and suddenly had a pricking nature of pain over her right shoulder. When she went to seek for treatment, the doctor told her that she was anemic and had high platelets.. Some infections was going on... Then, they did further investigation. Chest X Ray showed most of her right lung was hyperdense??? So, they decided for the op yesterday. My fren tried to call me before the op, but I was tired to answer the phone... Sorry...

But Alhamdulillah, the op went well, and currently she's in the ICU for close observation. There's tube draining from her right lung... I hope she'll recover soon. Sorry for not being there my dearest friend, but you are always in my du'a...



RITA's STORY
Thank's Aisya for coming by... :) Well, today I got the chance to read your Puteri Di Hati. It was really nice to read your story... Maybe this was the story that you had written long time ago and wanted me to publish at my other blog?? hmmph??? Anyways, it was a very good touching story indeed... I'm not sure how will I face it if I were you... But Alhamdulillah, finally Fatimah Yasmin is there to cheer you up every single day of your life... :)

MY TWIN
Tadi chat dengan My Twin... hehe. Dia panggil kita Mak Buyung To Be!!! Ahaks... Pasni dapat tengok "el the gemuk". hehehe

"Little Khalifah"
My chinese friend sms me and asked "Let me know when the patters of the little khalifah is nearby..." :) I was quite shocked when I receive that sms....from a Chinese... :) I hope and pray may Allah guide him to convert to Islam one day... :)

No comments: