
Asalamualaikum...
Alhamdulillah, for the past few days, I had been teaching my Bibik to take care of Huzaifah. Intensive training to babysit Huzaifah since I'll be starting to work next week... :( She's quite OK! Hopefully, she'll take good care of my little Baby Caliph... She also do the cleaning and cooking... However, she doesn't have to cook whenever my husband oncall because, my husband would bring back food, in the "mangkuk tingkat". Lunch and dinner. So, we'll have a feast eating the hospital food.. hehe... :D
Anyways, while she took care of Huzaifah, I cooked, altering my "bundle" curtains, and cleaned up things in the new house... I also got the chance to watch TV and browsing through the webs and blogs that I have left behind to read... Anyways, nice to read infos from SusuIbu.com. Well, I'm trying to breastfeed my little Baby Caliph here. So, just getting some tips from there.. Alhamdulillah, they gave quite useful infos...
Last Saturday, I watch RTM2 drama, Seharum Al Zahra. It was a very good movie. It was about a married couple, Zahra and Arman longing for their own child. Finally, they adopted a newborn. Rokiah, the newborn's mother was a first time mother who lost her husband during her 8-9 months pregnancy. Postnatally, she was depressed and thought about her baby. Her breasts were engorged because she wasn't breastfeeding. So, she kidnapped back her baby from Zahra... Zahra was so sad...
Zahra was working with the volunteer group like Mercy, sort of. She knew a nice girl, Jasmin. Zahra asked her husband Arman, to marry Jasmin as his 2nd wife since she overheard Arman's conversation with his parents... Nak cucu, darah daging sendiri, nak turunkan harta...
Jasmin was pregnant in no time, and Zahra was getting jealous over her madu. Finally Jasmin gae birth and the part that tou hed my heart was when Arman and Zahra had a heart to heart conversation. Zahra said that she had lost in the battle to overcome her jealousy. She kept on asking why was she not pregnant, and why it had to be her? Arman was consolling her, saying that if he knew that a child can cause their marriage to ruin, he would rather not getting married to the 2nd wife and get a child.
In the end, Zahra and Jasmin get back together and she went to Mecca. When she came back, she was pregnant twin.. hehe
A simple Malay typical story, but I like it.. By the way, there are only RTM1, RTM2, TV3 here in Machang. hehe. No ntv7, tv9, tv8 or Astro. hehe.
Oklah... Browsing through other websites... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment