Tuesday, January 01, 2008

BANJIR SHOTS!

Assalamualaikum...

It's been a while since I updated this blog... Actually a lot to tell and share, however my little hero is sitting on my lap. He doesn't like to be away from his mum lately whenever he sees his mum around at home.. :) That's just kid's instinct, I guess???


Oklah... Here's some pictures to be shared... It was one of the banjir days at Kota Bharu. I was amused to see the river level and the water in the city.... Luckily, it was a huge banjir... Rumah Pasir Pekan naik air sampai 1 aras tangga di dapur... Alhamdulillah... Now, it's started to rain again after the sunny days... Hopefully there'll be no more banjir....







Sungai Kelantan


Sungai Kelantan seolah-olah macam laut....

Kg Pasir Pekan had to use sampan to travel...



Ajin n Huzaifah get to see banjir LiVE



Jambatan selamat tak dinaiki air...



Air di bandar...


No comments: