Assalamualaikum,
Feeling very tension and scared for the next level of proposal presentation, Kuliyyah level THIS MONDAY! For the past 3 weeks, I had been having meetings every friday and had to prepare slides for the presentation each time...
Subhanallah... What an experience...
But I remembered suddenly, Prof Dr Muhaya, UKM gave a radio talk in IKIM.fm..
She told a story of one of her patient having only 1 eye sight since he lost his another eye, unsalvagable..
He kept on asking Prof about his lost eye sight
But Prof said to him,
"You should be thankful, syukur for having the other eye to see. Don't be sad of the eye that you have lost, but be thankful of having another eye to see and watch."
I should be thankful, syukur for all His nikmat...
If I am still in my old shoe, I can't even change the shoe even when it's already torn
Alhamdulillah... I could change to a new shoe eventhough it's tight, suffocating, slippery & cheap
It's a new shoe and not my old shoe...
(talking about shoe.. haha)
No comments:
Post a Comment