Sunday, February 26, 2012

BLOGGING vs PUBLISHING

It had been quite some time since I write in the blog. I enjoyed the picture taking using my new smartphone, and i love editing them using the free Apps. Already created another blog just for the album.. Hihi

PUBLISHING
Well, I've submitted my thesis and the internal examiner had already corrected it and gave few comments. There is a long to-do-list before my next meeting with my supervisors. To write a few:
1. Abstract for Best Basic Science Poster Award
2. Articles on honey
3. Articles on viscosupplements
4. Do thesis correction
And so on.....

Recently, I presented orally at 1st IIUM PG Research Conference 2012. One of the speakers said:"In academia, you need to publish".

So, I need to write good articles and chapters in books! But before I embark into that, I browsed into the journals.

I found a website of a professor being journal editors, sending articles to high impact factors journals, ISI and SCOPUS listed journald only! MasyaAllah, to see the number of articles he had published, almost 150 publications...

I wonder if I can become a writer and publish my work soon?
But I must!
And I will!!!
InsyaAllah, you'll find your wayyYyyy (Maher Zain).

May Allah guide me and my husband...

BLOGGING
I have a new chat friend. She is so poetic or "jiwang" is the more appropriate word to be used here. Hihi. Well, my husband was making fun of the jiwang words.

Last night, I clicked the archives, and read my old posts in the blog. I was a "jiwang" blogger myself, I told my husband. Hihi.

So, I was a writer, a "jiwang" one.
InsyaAllah I can become a "scientific writer" soon. Amin!

Make du'a for me!!! And my hubby!! ;)

3 comments:

Aina Ana said...

El, whatever it is just keep on writing eventhough just a few words. This tip I got while browsing through some blog about PhD.

That's what I applied while correcting my Thesis :D

drnehar said...

Hihi. Need more than few words la kak Da!!!

ummidamia said...

hmm....new world for me...