It's been 2 weeks and I am still not fully recovered from the pain at the scar. I realise it during and after I cooked fried macaroni this morning. I thought that I am fully healed because, based on my experience, the laparoscopic operation pain lasted for 2 weeks and I was fully recovered. But, this time round, the recovery process is taking longer than I thought.
I googled for the post laparotomy advices and precautiouns. I find that this link gives a very good guideline for me. http://www.qegateshead.nhs.uk/sites/default/files/users/user1/leaflets/IL337%20Discharge%20advice%20following%20laparotomy.pdf. InsyaAllah, I am now more prepared to make myself "pantang" for 6 weeks to be back to normal again.
In the meantime, I aim to finish all the lessons for Typing Tutor as I failed to finish it before. I hope to be able to type with 10 fingers on my laptop when I write my thesis later. Here's a tip from my husband that I must repeat typing the same lesson for 40 times and only then to move to the next lesson. That's the only way to really master the alphabets. Well, he mastered it in 1 month time. I hope to master it in 2 weeks time. May Allah grant my du'a.
Stop complaining. Stop whining. Stop commenting. I don't like to listen to it. So, I must also stop it while talking to others. Sometimes, when I complaint to certain people, they just ignored. So, that's why I decided to be back blogging because here's the only place that I can record my complaints and nobody will complain about it. Right? Haha. (Am I becoming cuckoo erkkk??)
It's Jumu'ah! Yeay!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment