Assalamualaikum...
Baby Caliph
Alhamdulillah, Baby Caliph is very active moving in the tummy... :) This morning, I put one of the mp3 player's earphone on the tummy. We both listening to Surah Maryam by Sheikh Misyari... Subhanallah... Baby Caliph really kicked so hard! So, I asked my husband to put his hand on the earphone on the tummy... He also could feel Baby Caliph kicking!...Baby Ummi so strong eh??!! ;) Alhamdulillah...
Wey Admitted
My father in law, Wey, admitted to HRPZII, Kota Bharu where my husband and I working. Last week, on Thursday, my husband was oncall. I finished work at 3 pm. My husband gave me a call saying that Wey was urinating blood (hematuria). I was so tired that time. So called my mother in law. She said that my sister in law planned to bring Wey to the Community Clinic to be seen by the specialist that night at 8pm. I told her that I want to tag along...
At 6pm, my mother in law called and I just woke up. After 'Asr, I went to my in laws' house at Pasir Pekan. When I saw the urine bag, it was BLOOD!!! Frank fresh blood!!! We called the Community Clinic, they said that the specialist won't come at 8pm but instead at 11pm... I told my husband and he suggested to bring Wey to Hospital Kota Bharu since I saw Wey was pale and having symptoms of anemia (due to loss of blood).
Alhamdulillah, since I was working at A&E, all the procedures were quite fast. We reached hospital by 10pm. I already called the doctor on call Urology who happened to be a good friend of mine earlier... Once I reached there, she came down and examine my father in law. My husband also was there to give the history... I just quickly register at A&E, simple clerking, and then brought Wey to X Ray... Asked the MA to take the blood and then, register for admission to the ward... Alhamdulillah, everything finished by 11:30pm.
In the ward, I sms all my in laws and my families... Talked to my father. I was the only one accompanied Wey that time since my brother and sister in laws went back to get things from home. My friend came at around 12:15midnight and did bladder irrigation. It was really bloody. I helped whatever I could help... Then I went home at 1:30am. My husband warned for me to go home since it was already late and I had to work morning the next day...
Alhamdulillah, after 3 days they did bladder irrigation, Wey's urine becoming more clearer and no more blood. On and off he had pain... InsyaAllah, plan for scope tomorrow and then hopefully Wey can go back home soon. Ameen...
I took 3 days leave while Wey admitted to ward. Initially planned to go back to KL since my 2nd cousin sister was getting married last Saturday. But, cancelled it because my husband didn't let me for so many times... Eventually, it turned out that my father in law admitted to the ward. I had to drive my mother in law back and forth to the hospital since my husband was oncall last Saturday. Well, that's just the little I could do, I guess as a daughter in law... ;)
But insyaAllah will go back to KL next week... My Mak's already waiting... :)
0850H: Receiving an sms saying that I have to go to the ward... See ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment