Tuesday, February 13, 2007

NEWS UPDATES

Assalamualaikum...

It had been long since I last updated my blog... Or, I was busy playing with the movement of my Baby Caliph?? hehe

Kota Bharu-Kuala Lumpur
Alhamdulillah, last week went back to KL. AIRASIA had special offer... So my husband and I went back together. Mak was having conference at Coronade Hotel on Wednesday. So, she asked us to go there and meet her there. We departed at 5pm from KB and reached LCCT KL at 6pm. Waited for the bags and then, we went to Solat Asar. We took SKYBUS to go to KL Sentral. In the plane, we saw another special offer... SKYVAN from KL Sentral to Coronade Hotel. Each trip RM9/each person. So, we took the van and went to the hotel. Alhamdulillah, we reached the hotel around 8:30pm. I was so hungry. Baby Caliph was also so hungry. So, we went to Sungei Wang Mall to find food... The Food Court was closed!!! So, we went outside the Mall and saw McD across the other road. So, we had the porridge and the McChicken Burger set. Alhamdulillah.....

Kuala Lumpur-Port Dickson
The next day, after we had breakfast and a short sleep, we went to PD to pay a visit to Atok... I drove all the way with my husband sitting next to me... We slept over a night at Atok's house. The next day, I cleaned up Atok's fridge because... there's a story behind it...hehe

Port Dickson-Cheras
On Friday, went back to Cheras. On Saturday, went to my twin's house. Met with Kak Long's new baby girl, Safwa... Brought my lil sis, Ajin along since she fans babies... She also went into the swimming pool at my twin's house... hehe. Her face was tanned!!! ;D I was holding Safwa and while talking to my twin, Safwa was already asleep... (hmm, what's actually the sign?? Is Baby Caliph a boy or a girl???) ;)

That evening, my family get together... Everybody was at Mak's house except for Ayah. He had to attend his office staff 2nd marriage at Seremban. The twins, Afdhol and Arsyad really made us laugh... They both can crawl and sit upright... ;) Afdhol's smile is a real catch!!! We brought the camera but we didn't take any pics... So, picture of me wearing maternity clothes not available also... ;)

On Sunday, we had nasi lemak Makcik Lia for breakfast! Yum yum! Then, went to my sedara's new house at Alam Damai. Later my other sedara came. And then, time to go back to KB....

Kuala Lumpur-Kota Bharu
Around 2pm on Sunday, we went to LCCT. Flight was supposed to be at 3:40pm. But there was a delay. Finally they called the passengers to go inside the plane at 4pm. However when we were already in the plane, the fuel from Petronas was delayed... SubhanAllah. Feel nauseated in the plane. My husband was already asleep when we took off at 4:35pm...

Alhamdulillah, reached KB safely...

Antenatal Clinic
Yesterday, went to my regular antenantal checkups.. I am already 22 weeks. We did scan and saw Baby Caliph still breech however my placenta is not low lying... Baby Caliph was waving the hands to ummi when we saw him in the scan monitor. hehe. Baby Caliph is 550grams already... But I gained 8 kilos since my pregnancy... Wonder where did all the kilos went??? emmm.... If nearing delivery my baby still breech, probably I have to do caesarian section... My husband and I are quite worried... But from now on, I always pray so that Baby Caliph will turn around someday... Ameen...

That's all for now.. Wassalam

No comments: