Monday, March 05, 2007

FIRST DAY AT MEDICAL

Assalamualaikum,

Today was my first day being in Medical posting... I was asked to become a HO not an MO. Had to fill up logbook some more... But when I clarified with the office, they won't give me the logbook because I already submitted my 3 logbooks to be evaluated by the MMC. So, I had to tag as HO from 8am until 10pm. It was really tiring!!! Just imagine me pregnant 25 weeks and was already working as MO had to become Ho again!!! "Kerja kuli batak" as our DG said...

Anyways, I don't mind the work because there are still a lot of things for me to learn... To study how to manage patients in the ward... since I'm not used to be in those wards before... So, Alhamdulillah. I hope I'll learn a lot from the experience... However, it'll be short tagging, only 3 days! Starting on 8th March, I won't be in the ward anymore for 2 weeks because I have to go Induksi for confirmation my doctor's license. So, just have to bare the suffers for these 3 days... After that 2 weeks suffers at Induksi... :)

My bodyaches so much! Bloodtaking, clerking new cases, doing rounds, doing the discharge summaries..., SUBHANALLAH! Only Allah knows how painful my joints and muscles... However, thank to Mak... She gave a good advise before I flew back to KB 2 days ago... That is:
"Ikhlaskan niat, niat nak tolong patients... and husnudzon pada Allah. InsyaAllah Allah will make it ease... " Ameen....

WALLAHUA'LAM
Just ate nasi goreng ayam and sarsi ais. Going to take a bath and sleep already...
Make du'a for me... :)

1 comment:

Aina Ana said...

Hehe..macam sama je habit keje kita ni. Kita pun sama la El..sakit badan, sakit kepala..dan sakit mata (tak cukup tidur). Sekarang ni Sabtu Ahad pun keje and kadang2 24 jam keje non-stop. Kadang2 rasa nak tinggal je keje tu. Tapi la ni Head of Dept tak boleh la tinggal..anak buah punya keje pun kadang2 kita yg kena selesaikan juga. Tapi bile the end result bagus, all the hardwork and sleepless night jadi berbaloi. I always believe that the quality of your work depend on how much time you spent on it. The longer the time the better quality it is.