Assalamualaikum...
KURSUS INDUKSI
It had been a long time since I written in this blog. Well, I was away for my Kursus Induksi at Keluang Beach Resort for 2 weeks.. Went there on the 7th March till 22nd March. It was a good experience. Well, apart from the boring lectures, I got to know good friends from Kota Bharu and Kuala Terengganu... We shared a lot of things and since our group was small, we get to know each other quite fast...
BABY INDUKSI
Anyways, hot news from Induksi... We had a baby borned on our 9th day staying at Induksi. My friend from Hosp. Raja Perempuan Zainab II, Kota Bharu went to Induski when she was already term, 37 weeks... At 39 weeks on the dot, she was in labor and delivered baby girl, 3.1kg at HRPZII, Kota Bharu. Alhamdulillah... Another pregnant mother was 38 weeks. Alhamdulillah, she didn't deliver during the kursus. And as for me, Alhamdulillah, Baby Caliph had great time eating hotel foods!!! hehe. And also, Baby Caliph was responding more to the lectures and noise. I could see waves on my tummy when I lie down on the bed... ;)
CHEEZE 1st PRIZE
On the 20th March, we had Malam Kebudayaan. 36 of us were divided into 4 groups. Cheeze, Synergy, Voice, United. I was in Cheeze group. We had Boria Induksi for our performance. We got 1st prize!!! Taraaa! With 2 Mak Buyungs in the group, we made it to be at 1st prize! hehe. Mak buyungs were in charged to play the kompang/gendang/percussion. Whatever you want to call it! hehe. The other group members had to move around and sing the song. By the time they finished singing, they all looked exhausted. But me?? Well, after the performance, I went to take the roasted crabs and eat while watching the other performances. The best part that night was that, there was an event for "Cabutan Bertuah". I was the last one to be called out... and I got a very special prize! That is.... "Quack Quack Duck". Everybody wanted to have my gift... hehe. Some of them got a mask, milk bottle and all sorts of toys for small children. hehe. It was quite fun...
EXAM
On the 22nd March, it was time for our exams. Luckily we got some hints that night so we studied a little, not much. Just hope to pass the exam. This exam is smportant for us for our confirmation as a practitioner in Malaysia... Hope to get it sooon... Ameen.
ONCALL
23rd March, I had to start working and oncall that night. Alhamdulillah, it was a good oncall night. There were 4 admisssions and all patients were stable in the ward. I slept well that night... I asked my husband to teach me how to insert CVP... Peculiar thing happened to me that night was that, there was a patient asking me, "Doktor dah nak dekat bersalin ke?" I was quite touched by that question... I'm only 7 months pregnant and suddenly, why did she come up with that remark? My tummy is not that big...
The next day, we at medical posting had to go round the ward. I took all the blood investigations and did round at my part. Then, helped one of the HO to do peritoneal dialysis. After that, my husband and I went to KB Mall to buy some things. 2 weeks away from home, nothing's at home... We had lunch and then we buy some groceries.. Later on, we bumped into AOWA's saleswoman. She said the same peculiar thing to me that is, "Puan dah nak beranak ke?"
ADMITTED TO HOSPITAL
Well, those 2 people actually were giving me some signs I guess??? On Sunday morning I was having painful stomachache. Feeling nausea, urge to pass stools... and having regular contractions on my tummy. I was prepared to go to work by that time, at 7:30am. But my husband asked me to wait first. Then, the pain became more painful. So, he said not to work and we went to labor room after I had some rest. I was having premature contractions at 27 weeks and 6 days!!!
I was quite ok with that fact... But my husband was more worried than me. :) He had to work that evening but he managed to take Emergency Leave that day. Alhamdulillah, he was there with me in the labor room all the time. I was having contractions 1 in 10 minutes lasting about 5-10 seconds. So, they given me IM injection at my buttocks. Painkiller and also, Dexamethasone, that is a medication to mature my baby's lungs... Baby Caliph was so active.. Alhamdulillah, after 2 days of observation at the labor room, the contractions faded and I was discharged to the ward. At labor room, my husband was sleeping on the floor to accompany me...
Anyways, I'm at home now. 3 days of MC. Hopefully the contractions stops... I talked to so many people, and I got emotionally touched... :) Well, what to do.. I was sick physically and also emotionally.
"Thank you abang for being there when I needed you most!"
And as for Baby Caliph, "Duduk diam diam sikit sayang. Jangan lasak sangat. Umi sakit perut. Kesiankan umi ye..."
Got to go... Still having on and off pain... Baby Caliph nak suruh Umi dia tido sokmo! ;) Doakan kami berdua semua orang... ;)
4 comments:
take care kak El!!
askm el, saya malini isteri hanief (batch 2). kita pernah jumpa sekali dua. salam perkenalan di alam maya. saya sekali-kala jenguk blog el, tp hari ni rasa terpanggil nak tinggal komen, sbb saya rasa kursus induksi yg el pergi di keluang resort tu juga dihadiri oleh best friend saya. when i spoke to her last saturday, dia cakap baru balik dr kursus di besut. ada berkenalan dgn dr farhaana of hospital kt? if so, alangkah keciknya dunia ni! :) ok, nak sms tanya dia pulak..
Bayu Pagi: thanks
Mynie: wslm. tak kenal la pulak. actually there were 2 kursus induksi in besut during that time. i went to the induksi held by the negeri kelantan. some of the doctors from Kuala Terengganu joined us also. however, another induksi held by the negeri kuala terengganu at the demong resort, if i'm not mistaken.. rasanya tak terkenal plak dr farhaana.. sorry. maybe lain induksi kut...
woops ;p ada dua tpt rupanya... saspen je. anyway, hope you'll feel better soon..
Post a Comment