Saturday, May 26, 2007

WAITING FOR THE BABY

Assalamualaikum...

I can't be long in the internet since the internet at my old folk's house has a bad connection! Anyways... I'm at Cheras now. I came down last Monday. Initally I had to go to ONG Clinic and asked for a letter from the doctor saying that I am passed to travel at 35 weeks. Then, I had to ask for my leaves until my delivery....from Medical. Alhamdulillah dapat cuti tapi at the same time, the specialist told that I should be getting MC from ONG.... But ONG gave me 2 days MC.

I stayed at home for the past 1 week. Had to settle few forms and documents for Pembantu Rumah Asing. Actually, the helper's already been working with my Abangalong for 5 months. Since he and his family are going to the UK in July, so they are passing their helper to me... since I'll be having a baby soon, will need a helper to handle my baby at home while I o to work later...

While I'm busy with that, my husband is waiting for a letter saying that we are going to leave and continue working at Hospital Machang. He'll be busy packing up things at our quarters later once the letter has reached... Hopefully things will be easy for him with his friends helping him out later to move....

Alhamdulillah, last Thursday, I went for my check up at ONG Hospital Serdang with Abangalong. He already resigned from work to settle things related to their travelling to the UK.My brother and I had to join the Breastfeeding Talk handled by the doctor there. It was the Head of Department talking about breastfeeding which I found very useful. She taught how to breastfeed and express breastmilk once working. :) She herself breastfed her twin babies for 7 months!!! So, she was encouraging us to breastfeed our own babies for Allah has given us the opportunities and also the greatest gift of breastfeeding. :) It was really motivating! I hope I can do it... since one of the advantages is slimming! hehe.

Then, I had my check up with the same doctor. She estimated my baby's weight 2.4kg.. So small! :) But, at the same time I'm diagnosed to have Threatened Preterm Labour. Nasib baik baby kecik aje. Kalau baby besar, I can't imagine what other complications I have to face... So, she asked me to rest at home and MC until delivery... :) Alhamdulillah. Will save my annual leaves for latter.

Yesterday I had few contractions felt but it was relieved after rest. Alhamdulillah. My baby loves to move around. My brother was amazed to feel the baby moving on my tummy. My sister?? She's overwhelmed and keep on asking, "Baby tak nak keluar lagi ke?" ;p

As for me and my husband... It was very difficult for me for the first few days being away from him. I cried so many times before and after I left Kelantan. Just couldn't bare the distance apart between us. My husband was also in bad mood for few days... But Alhamdulillah, with doa and solat hajat, we both managed to handle our emotions... :) But, still, inside us... we miss each other a lot! :) Love created after marriage is very special you know!!! ;)

May Allah grant my wish and doa... Please let my husband to be next to me when it's time for the baby to pop out! Ameen. (Can't wait to meet you Abang next Friday!) :)

Tomorrow will be our 1 year Annivessary! 27 MAY 2007... Abang wanted to celebrate together but since I had to leave to KL... we'll have to postpone it, I guess...

Selamat Ulangtahun Perkahwinan Pertama Abang!
Terima kasih atas segala-galanya...
Terima kasih atas kasih sayang yang telah Abang berikan selama ini...
Huda bertuah dapat Abang sebagai suami, buah hati, jantung hati, cinta sejati Huda...
Tiada siapa yang boleh mengambil tempat Abang dalam hati Huda...
Semuga Allah pelihara kasih sayang, rumahtangga kita di dunia dan di akhirat...
Abanglah suami Huda dunia akhirat... :)
Saaaaaaaaaaaayang Abang!

No comments: