Thursday, March 18, 2010

TITANS

Assalamualaikum,

Just finished watching a good movie at TV2 (no Astro in my house)..
Anyways, the title of the movie was TITAN.
A story about the Blacks and Whites segregation in a high school football teams at Virginia (not sure which year). I've actually learned about this history when I was in Boston, US about 15 years ago. I had to write a summary on a book titled Martin Luther King's II. How they lived a difficult life back then...

Well, the movie was very nice, made me cry a little here and there.. hehe.

Huzaifah and Habib slept in front of the TV because Ummi's not yet in the room to sleep. hehe

RESEARCH PROPOSAL
Alhamdulillah, my meeting with my 3 SUPERVISORS was very good discussion and informative! Syukur Alhamdulillah, I was gifted with these 3 nice supervisors... Well, they can just supervise, but the Principal Manager is ME!!! (u-uh)

By end of next week, I have to make my RESEARCH PROPOSAL READY! InsyaAllah..

CLASS WITH THE DEAN
Another good thing happen in the evening when we met the Dean after our class for a small discussion regarding our research. Hmm, Abang has to change his research topic AGAIN! He and the other student were lucky to know it by today that they had to change the topic. InsyaAllah time is there. May Allah show you both the direction and the "ilham" of what's interesting to be researched on . Ameen...

That's all for now.
I have to start writing a JOURNAL Travelogku (tajuk yang tidak best! hehe)...
At least it will be a guide to the other master students later on, insyaAllah.
Hope I can do that!
Researach Proposal first! ahaks!
Assalamualaikum

No comments: