Wednesday, April 07, 2010

ALHAMDULILLAH.. SUBMITTED

Salaam...
Syukur Alhamdulillah have finally submitted my research proposal..
It had been busy thinking and spinning bowel motions at the same for the past 2 weeks!!!
I had to finish up my research proposal to be subimtted yesterday actually, but I managed to submit this morning only... (if my supervisors dot to know..)

Thanks to my 3 supervisors who really discussed and worked up for my research proposal's editing. Syukur Alhamdulillah for the last meeting for the final "touch up" for the proposal. I hope I can be the same soon insyaAllah when I get the title LECTURER and when my student asking for my help later on.. AMEEN. :)

Postgraduate study is not as bad as undergraduate, they said... but still, when I was in the middle of writing up the proposal, I felt that they are both just the same. I never stopped going to toilet every now and then. haha..

Anyways, syukur one step is done. Now, Abang's turn to make his final draft to submit to the Kuliyyah. May Allah ease him and my friends to make the research proposal ready by end of this week. InsyaAllah you can do it Abang!! :) I have yet many steps after this to make this research "happening", insyaAllah.. AMEEN.

That's all for now.. Will try to start to discipline self and start lab work tomorrow, insyaAllah!!! NO MORE EXCUSES!!! ;0

No comments: