Alhamdulillah..
Syukur, Alhamdulillah..
My 1st research proposal presentation was during the meeting with all 3 SUPERB supervisors... and it went well..
Yesterday, I had 2nd research proposal presentation to a Professor from Singapore. My supervisor wanted me to share my proposal with the Professor. I waited 2 days to present and as usual,same as what has happened to me back in student life during my undergrad, my irritable bowel syndrome joined me back! Initially i thought that the meeting was going to be on Wednesday, I had gastric on that day because of late lunch and not heavy breakfast. Yesterday I had heavy meal for breakfast and chocolate bread for lunch. At 4pm, my bowel started to sound uneasy! Luckily I didn't go to toilet coz at 4:50pm, I was called to present to the Prof.
Alhamdulillah, he was very nice man. He suggested a few research questions for me to study and look into further. He also suggested few methodologies. It was a very good discussion and he said that I should go for tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut!!! hehe (tak boleh bgtau lagi, tunggu la hari tuuuut, baru boleh bgtau. hehe)
Alhamdulillah, I've finished my writing up for my research proposal to be submitted next week. Hopefully not many changes that I have to do after my supervisors checking and editing. InsyaAllah.. May Allah ease me and my husband in this field. AMEEN
JUMUA'H SA'EEDAH!
2 comments:
aminn!,,all the best kak ;-)
thanks nuha.. :)
Post a Comment