Assalamualaikum...
Today's not so well... But not so bad, Alhamdulillah...
What a day to spend in front of my netbook clicking the Maybank2u, BIMB online and CIMB-e-clicks.. And finally with all the different username and password, I entered the wrong password in one of the site and got blocked! haha! It was Maybank's website.. So, I had to call the call centre... It took 2 minutes for them to finally answer my call! Then, the operator who answered was asking so many questions!!! My gosh! And the bad part of the story is that I couldn't answer some of the questions! hehe. He asked about mailing address... I think I already mentioned all the places I've stayed! But nothing matched with what he asked... But finally he gave me the guide to reset my password! Oh my, Alhamdulillah, what a relief!!! hehe. Bad eh??? Hari tu kena sound dah dengan cik abang, duk lupa sokmo username and password! hehe
There's no millions of money inside my bank accounts.. But to handle it is never easy I would say.. As taught by my husband, pay myself first then only pay the others! I saved the money in Tabung Haji, Akaun Bersama, then only I would pay the rest, including JPA Loan, Habib, Huzaifah, prepaid reload and Wedding cake and tarts... After all the payments, seeing the money balance.. ehem ehem... I do have some money left for me to spend for my 4th annivessary and to buy home furnitures! ahaks! hmmm... ;) bakal menjadi rumah sendiri, mesti la nak rumah cantik2 sikit... kalau boleh tak nak jugak sofa kat ruang tamu, tapi mak mertua, keluarga sendiri dah sound2 dari dulu, beli yang semampu dan sekadar yang mungkin, insyaAllah. :) simple, but nice and affordable... and better to have it than nothing. :)
To my readers, thank you for dropping by...
This blog is just sharing with my friends and families who want me to update my story out here in Kuantan... and for me to flashback when I'm at 40-50 years of age.. hehe. Anyways, happy readinG! :)
4 comments:
Selamat pindah rumah baru ya kak El! `Bayu Pagi`
wah bes ke dok kuantan..hhheeheh..keep on writing kak el
-asma irbid-
sronok decorate umah baru hehe!!
tak decorate pun, duduk atas lantai aje.. tanya maya. :) duit nak kena save sebab nak beli MPV plaks... hehehe
Post a Comment