Assalamualaikum,
NEW TEMPLATE
Alhamdulillah, yesterday I was browsing through some of the blogs and I came across this website of scrapinblogs.. Just love all the scrapbooks when I was young. Now they are making the scraps for the webs/blogs.. How nice! I browsed through the website, and all of the templates were beautiful! It was hard to make a decision of making a new template for my blog... hehe. Actually it was just a renewal of blog's background, so that we'll feel better mood when we write in our blog, right???
NOVEL: DENYUT KASIH MEDIK
Anyways, I want to share something I read last week, a novel... DENYUT KASIH MEDIK! written by DR. FARHAN HADI.. Good job! I would like congratulate you, Dr. Farhan!!! Your novel is going to be a hit, insyaAllah! :)
I have short term memories of what I read, but what I can recall and would like to comments is already in my head...
TOUCHING
I felt it touched my heart when I read about his nonstoppable work when doing oncalls and ward works, and I did cry a little bit, but it didn't spill! Just tears in the eyes.. :) hehe. Well, reading the story made me go back in the past when I was a houseman(HO) myself and was doing medical officer's (MO) job when I was in medical posting. Yup, every medical wards will have full of patients in beds with all kinds of illness and all kinds of actions towards doctors and staffnurses... ;)
Good if all doctors can do the same as DR MUSLEH (the hero in the story)... Teaching the public and, patients about the importance of doing the WAJIB such as Solat and wearing hijab and practising the SUNNAH such as pray early after the azan, read surah Al Kahfi on Friday nights and encourage us to have many children to make this Ummah stronger... :) But, from my experience, it was never too easy, but again that is part of da'wah... ;) WALLAHUA'LAM.
AIR SELUSUH
I was interested to comment about AIR SELUSUH mentioned in the novel. Well, I didn't come across many patients who took this AIR SELUSUH... but, I wanted to share something that happen to ME when I wanted to deliver my first son, Huzaifah at Hospital Serdang in 2007.
My contraction pain was unbearable at 2:30am but we went to the hospital at 3:30am. We reached the hospital around 3:45am. The contraction pain wasstarting to be very severe.. it was 4:10 (4 contractions in 10 minutes)!!! Sakit wooo...
Then, when the nurse wanted to put the CTG (cardiotocograph, to detect the fetal's heart beat), she asked me, "Doktor ada minum air selusuh ke?" Well, I didn't drink anything written in front of the bottle as "Air Selusuh", but what I had been practising since the first trimester of my pregnancy was drinking the AIR ZAM-ZAM...
Alhamdulillah, I delivered Huzaifah 1 hour after that, 4:50am... And usually for a primid (first time pregnant) like me, it'll take at least 8-10 hours to deliver the baby.. But Alhamdulillah, both my sons were delivered after 1 hour of pain... If I had to bear the pain for the next 2-4 hours, I think I wouldn't survive... WALLAHUA'LAM! ;)
Hmmm... I didn't know what Air Selusuh was, and after I read the novel, now only I understand what is air selusuh all about... It's just a plain water but an ustaz/ustazah will recite few surahs from the Quran added with Air Zam-Zam or Air Musoffa? and somethimes, it adds with few herbs... Something like that... But, for me, I don't agree if somebody wants to say that since I drink Air Zam-Zam, then it is considered as Air Selusuh... A BIG NO!!! For me, air zam-zam is a medicine by itself. As long as your intention is good, drink it with a good niat, insyaAllah Allah will help...
To pregnant ladies out there, drink Air Zam-Zam during your pregnancy as you take your daily folic acid and vitamins... InsyaAllah, Allah will make the pregnancy a beautiful experience and also, an easy delivery... WALLAHUA'LAM. We can try and hope, there's no harm doing it, right? ;)
ROMANTIC AND SACRIFICE
Lastly, about the last part of the novel... Dr Musleh married to Qani'ah, a master student at UM, if I'm not mistaken. How sweet and romantic the story was about them getting married... (teringat zaman kita baru kawin dulu, kan abang? hehe) He mentioned about he wanted to further continue his study in Orthopaedics and wanted to be an MO there before pursuing. But unfortunately, he was placed to another unit, Psyhiatry... But, in the end, instead of going to Psychiatry, he was transferred to a health clinic 2/3 hours away from his home. He had to follow the order and had to leave his pregnant wife...
It was a good story, a good novel! No doctors in Malaysia has yet produced a novel as he did and I really would like to congratulate you Dr. Farhan Hadi... I wanted to do the same as him, but no talent to do the same as yet... hehe. I can just write in my blogs, and I think that'll do... for now.. hehe
Oh ye.. My Tok's out from the ward today! My kaklong, unsure...
That's all for now...
Let's practise The Sunnah of Rasulullah!!!
Come on!!!
5 comments:
tajuk dia mengingatkan saya pada drama kat tv dulu (tak pernah tengok pun, perasan nama je) 'cinta medik'.
sebab perkataan 'medik' tu lah.. kalau ikutkan bahasa baku, takde kan perkataan ni hehe ;p
ada la tengok se segmen dari citer tu, tapi, gambaran yang cuba diketengahkan dalam drama tu tak nampak langsung KERJA SEBAGAI DOKTOR.. Asyik bercintan cintun! hehe
Anyways, novel ni islamik! Siap cakap pasal usrah, da'i lagi! :)
That's what I like about it!
MEDIK/ISLAMIK - takde dalam bahasa bakunya.. hehe
hehe, wife dr farhan tu, fatimah syarha na :p agaknya dari pengalaman dia sendiri tu, kan fatimah syarha dah jadi tenaga pengajar di UM :p
ataupun pengalaman dia menjadikan dia menulis cerita tu dalam novel.. :)
oh ye ke, so dah jadi suami isteri menulis novel. cool :)
Post a Comment